The geotechnical study has been completed as well as the survey.
We are currently refining the floor plan and site layout.
The expected completion date for Deseret Peak High School has been pushed out to March 2025 with students attending August 2025. This is due to supply chain disruptions for building materials, low availability of tradesmen, truck drivers, and general labor, and rising costs of construction due to the saturated construction market with high demand for new buildings. (August 24, 2021)
- Sterling Elementary
- Old Mill Elementary
- Dugway School
- GHS Fitness Center Addition
- Tooele Jr. High Addition
- Ibapah Elementary
- Vernon Elementary
- Transportation Building
- Twenty Wells Elementary
- Warehouse 649
- Sod has been placed and will be ready for kids to play on in spring.
- Exterior lights are being installed.
- They have had some difficulty getting concrete so there are still a few items left to complete outside.
- Wall tile will be started by the end of the month.
- Interior paint will be starting over the break.
- Masonry has topped out in the classroom wings
- Masonry walls are at 4'+ in the admin and kindergarten area.
- Beams were installed in the boiler room. That room will be dried in soon to allow work to begin in there.
- Metal stud framing is being completed in classroom wings.
- Windows have been measured.
- Joist and deck scheduled for the first part of January.
- All of the interior concrete has been placed except for the stage.
- Exterior masonry has started and they are nearly complete on two classroom wings.
- Supply chain issues have us waiting to get the steel joists and deck.
- The mechanical room walls have been started.
- Boilers will arrive this month.
- All Footings and foundation are complete.
- Nearly all of the floor slabs are placed. The kitchen and boiler room are still finishing up some underground and should be complete by mid-November.
- Interior masonry walls are complete in two wings and almost done in the 3rd.
- Exterior masonry walls will begin this week.
- Site utilities are continuing to be placed.
- Supply chain issues have delayed the delivery date of the steel joist and deck into January.
- Right now we are still anticipating being ready to open in August but it will be a push to get there.
- We have changed some materials in the building that will allow us to make up some of the time lost with the delay of the joist and deck.
- All of the old Transite panels have been removed.
- Conduit is being installed for new lighting, power, security, and data.
- We are waiting on final site plan approval from Tooele City.
- Exterior weather barrier has begun.
- Some electrical equipment and lighting have had some delays.
- We are hoping to start site improvements soon and get utilities in and the new dock started.