92 Lodestone Way, Tooele, Utah, 84074
Phone (435) 833-1966 Fax (435) 833-1912
Office Hours: 8:30am to 4:00pm
About Our Program
We provide Tier One instruction to all students. We use a research-based curriculum that uses teaching methodologies from early childhood experts in math, science, literacy, and social-emotional learning. We believe students learn best in self-directed environments enriched with opportunities for discovery and play-based learning.
Annual Open Enrollment
- Open enrollment is held annually during February/March for the following school year.
- Students that turn age 3 or 4 by September 1 may enroll for the next school year.
- Spaces are limited. It is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Please call 435-833-1966 to confirm availability.
- Complete our grant form and tuition agreement.
- Complete online registration through Skyward.
- Provide a birth certificate, immunization records, and proof of residency to the attending school.
- Age 3 by September 1: $75 monthly
- Age 4 by September 1: $125 monthly
- Tuition does not apply to students who live within Title I (T1) boundaries.
- Fees can be paid online at payschoolscentral.com, mail to: Attn: TCSD Preschools 92 Lodestone Way, Tooele, UT 84074, or phone 435-833-1900 and ask to make a credit card payment by phone.
- Grants are available for students that qualify for free or reduced lunch and other risk factors, call for details.
- Age 3 -- 2 Days Weekly
- Age 4 -- 4 Days Weekly
- AM Class 8:50 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- PM Class 12:50 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- No School on Wednesdays
Specially designed instruction, at no cost to the parents, to meet the unique needs of children with disabilities.
The Individualized Education Plan (IEP) team may determine a student needs related services to benefit from his/her early intervention program which may include transportation, speech
therapy, physical and occupational therapy, assistive technology, or vision support.
Parents, legal guardians, and educators may refer a child for screening and/or an evaluation. If the IEP team determines the child has a disability as defined under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA) and would benefit from specialized instruction, the team would develop an IEP and provide services according the IEP within our program.
IEP Referral Process
- To initiate a referral, the parent/guardian may contact your student's home school or simply fill out the ASQ Questionnaire (to the right).
- You will then be contacted by a professional educator to gather additional information on your next steps. Please allow 5-10 business days for response time.
After assessments, parents will be scheduled for another date and time to meet at the attending school to review the assessment results and determine eligibility.
- When determining eligibility, the team must consider the 3 prongs:
1)Does the child have a disability as defined under IDEA?
2)Does the disability adversely affect their education?
3)Does the child require specialized instruction in order to access general education?
- If the team determines the student is eligible, they develop an IEP.