Anxiety is a very common disorder. Most of us know of someone, or ourselves suffer from anxiety. We are grateful for the information that ANGST has generously shared with us through the purchase of their screening. Below are some links to tools that we hope you will find beneficial.
Additional Community supports can be found through our local Valley Behavioral Health, Private Local Therapy (Mental Health Counseling, Individual Therapy) agencies, School Counseling, Hospital, Life's Worth Living Foundation, Uplift Families, Parents Empowered, NAMI,
QPR (Question/Persuade/Refer Gatekeeper Training for Suicide Prevention)
Contact Stacy Smart at Tooele City or Peter Clegg at Valley Behavioral Health to schedule a training
Upstream’ Anxiety and Depression App list (Provided by UVU Suicide Prevention Conference):
- What’s Up? – A mental Health App
- Happify: for Stress & Worry
- Stigma: Mood Tracker & Journal
- Youper – AI assistant
- Pacifica for Stress and Anxiety
- Mid/Down-Stream Resources:
Valley Behavioral Health General Information
Walk-In Crisis (Tooele Youth Services)
- Free walk-in crisis services are available to children ages 5 years old to 17 years old from 8am. - 5:00 pm. Monday -Friday. Crisis workers are available to help de-escalate the child, and evaluate them to determine if a higher level of care is needed. A crisis plan will also be made to help the child be aware of triggers, learn coping strategies, make their environment safe, and be aware of social supports to help avoid further crises.
After- Hours Crisis
- Free access to a crisis worker for any time Tooele Youth Services is not open. Call 435-882-5600 and choose option #1. Ask to talk to a crisis worker.
27 South Main Street, Tooele UT 84074 435-566-5927