Utah’s Kindergarten Entry and Exit Profile (KEEP) is intended to inform various stakeholders, such as parents, teachers, and leadership, on the academic and social-emotional development of entering and exiting kindergarten students. The information gained from the profile will be used to:
- Provide insights into current levels of academic and social-emotional performance upon entry and exit of kindergarten.
- Identify students in need of early intervention instruction and promote differentiated instruction for all students.
- Analyze the effectiveness of programs, such as extended-day kindergarten and preschool.
- Provide opportunities for data-informed decision-making and cost-benefit analysis of early learning initiatives.
- Identify effective instructional practices or strategies for improving student achievement outcomes in a targeted manner.
- Understand the influence and impact of full-day kindergarten on at-risk students in both the short- and long-term.
2018-19 Exit Assessment Testing Window
April 22 - May 17, 2019
Data Entered by May 24, 2019