Dr. Scott A. Rogers
TOOELE COUNTY SCHOOL DISTRICT
- B.S. in Psychology, 1986
- M.Ed. in School Psychology, 1989
- Ph.D. in Counseling Psychology, 1994
- Ed.S. in Educational Leadership, 2003
- Superintendent, Tooele County School District, July 2013 – Present
- Superintendent, Minidoka County School District #131, July 2005 – June 2013
- Superintendent, Butte County School District #111 in Arco, Idaho, July 2002 – June 2005
- Principal, Snake River School District #52, Aug 1998 – July 2002
Superintendent Rogers has been married to Holly Tanner Rogers for 34 years and they have 5 children and 8 grandchildren. Superintendent Rogers enjoys reading and music of all kinds (and is a proud member of SOR- Superintendents of Rock). He and his family are avid outdoors enthusiasts.Favorite Quote: “My teacher thought that I was smarter than I was, so I was.”
Ask the Superintendent Contact Me
Have a question? Heard a rumor? Need a clarification? Have a suggestion for improvement or a commendation?
Please provide your name and contact information so that the superintendent may respond.