The Utah State Driver's Education course rules have changed. Students have 90 days to finish Driver's Education courses online. From the day the course is activated, to the day it is completed can be no more than 90 days. New students will start the first day of each month. Additionally, students have 1-year to complete the driving portion of after completing the online portion of the course.
Driver's Education is taught via the Canvas learning management system. The Digital Education Center's Driver's Education instructor is Dr. Rick Harrison. Students and their parents who have Driver's Education related questions may email Dr. Harrison at [email protected]
Students should be aware that the district now uses single sign on to access Canvas. Follow the directions below to access Canvas:
- go to https://tooeleschools.instructure.com
- enter your student school email address (if you don't know your email address it's your first . last [email protected] [i.e. [email protected]]
- Enter your student email password.
- If you are new to the Driver's Education course, you will be prompted to accept the course invitation before being allowed to enter the course.
- Once you have entered the course the 90 day completion deadline begins.