Students must be enrolled with the Digital Education Center (full-time), for Snow College Fall and Spring semester tuition costs to be covered by Tooele County School District.
Interested in earning your Associates Degree while in high school? Here are a few notable components to the program:
- Flexible, self-paced, competency-based learning
- Unlimited credits, earn as many credits as you are able
- Transparent grading: Mastered/Not Mastered. Students work on a course until content mastery is achieved
- Accredited, grades are fully transferrable as an (A)
- *Dual credit: credits earned count towards high school and college
- Supported by Snow College & Digital Education Center faculty and staff
- Affordable: no cost to Digital Education Center students as their main course of study (fall and spring semesters are covered)
- Four month semesters (fall and spring). The costs associated with summer semester are not covered by this program
- The accelerated Snow College Associates Degree program is available to 9th-12th grade students enrolled in the Digital Education Center.
* A Digital Education Center diploma will be awarded based on students demonstrating competency of subject matter. If the student passes a Snow College course, competency has been demonstrated. If a student has not taken a course in high school and struggles with mastering concepts in a Snow College course, we recommend the student taking a concurrent Edgenuity course to help acquire necessary knowledge and skills to master the Snow College course.
Additional inquires about the Snow College Accelerate Associates Degree program can be directed to:
Elevate your learning anytime, anywhere