Interested in taking the GED (General Educational Development) test?
Here's what you need to know:
- The GED test is no longer given at the Tooele Technology College. Contact the Adult Education Department for a testing location.
- High school students need a signed K-12 release form in order to take the GED. Students can get the K-12 release at their home high school or from the Adult Education Registrar.
- There is a fee to take the GED. The fee is based on a set cost per test. The GED is comprised of four individual tests: English Language Arts, Math, Science and Social Studies.
- GED practice tests can be downloaded by going to https://ged.com and signing up for a free account.
- Students may also go to https://gedpracticetest.net to view free practice test questions. This site also includes support in the Spanish language.
Contact the Adult Education Teacher or Adult Education Registrar for current GED information.
- Adult Education Teacher: Lynn Stuart, 435-833-8700 x.1850. email: email@example.com
- Adult Education Registrar: Jolyn Larsen 435-833-8700 x.1807. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Preparation for the GED test is essential.
Elevate your learning, anytime, anywhere