Interested in taking the GED (General Educational Development) test?
Here's what you need to know:
- Contact the Adult Education Department for a testing location.
- High school students need a signed K-12 release form in order to take the GED. Students can get the K-12 release at their home high school or from the Adult Education Registrar.
- There is a fee to take the GED. The fee is based on a set cost per test. The GED is comprised of four individual tests: English Language Arts, Math, Science and Social Studies.
- GED practice tests can be downloaded by going to https://ged.com and signing up for a free account.
- Students may also go to https://gedpracticetest.net to view free practice test questions. This site also includes support in the Spanish language.
Contact the Adult Education Teacher or Adult Education Registrar for current GED information.
Preparation for the GED test is essential.
Elevate your learning, anytime, anywhere