The Adult Education Center is in the northwest corner of the building as seen by the black arrow.
The end of this current school year is June 30th, 2021.
The Adult Education summer lab hours begin on June 1st, 2021.
These will be limited hours, Monday - Thursday opening at 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
You will have until June 30th to work on your classes for the current school year.
All Adult Education Edgenuity accounts will be locked June 30th, and as you re-register, your account will be unlocked.
If you are planning on re-registering for Adult Ed you will need to do so, as of July 1st, which will be the 1st day of the 2021-2022 school year. To re-register as of July 1st, 2021 please call the registrar and leave voice mail if necessary. The Adult Education registrar's phone number is 435-833-8700 ext. 1807.
After you re-register we will let you know about any testing that may be required.
The computer lab will not be open with regular hours in July. For the month of August, the computer lab will not be open with regular hours until the first day of day of School, August 24th, 2021. Appointments will be required for testing. Please call us to schedule an appointment if needed.
Mr. Stuart 435-833-8700 ext. 1850
Mr. Shinn 435-833-8700 ext. 1852
Hours of Operation
Monday - Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Adult Education Registrar- Jolyn Larsen 435-833-8700 ext. 1807
Adult Education Teacher- Lynn Stuart 435-833-8700 ext. 1850
We follow the Tooele County School District calendar for holidays and days closed.
ESL INFORMATION (English & Spanish)
English Language Learner (ELL) classes begin in August.
To register for Adult Education ESL,
please see Jolyn Larsen
, Adult Education Secretary/Registrar
Hello everyone, the ESL class will begin on Thursday, August 26th, 2021. It will be held on Tuesdays & Thursdays, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. in room 123 of the Community Learning Center.
* Las clases de Estudiantes del idioma inglés (ELL) comienzan cada Agosto.
Para registrarse en ESL de educación de adultos, consulte a Jolyn Larsen, Registradora de educación de adultos
El curso de ESL comienza el 26 de Agosto de 2021
Cursos realizados todos los martes y jueves
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The fee for the 2021-22 school year will be $50.00
due at the time of registration.
Students will be considered enrolled once the following requirements have been met:
- Registration forms filled out and signed
- Proof of residency provided
- Registration fee paid
- Intake testing completed
APPROPRIATE "PROOF of RESIDENCY" DOCUMENTS
*Date furnished on document must be within the last 12 months
*Address on document must be the address the student currently resides at and match the address provided on the registration form (No Post Office Boxes)
- Utah driver's license
- Utah State ID
- Utah driver's privilege card
- Employer's pay stub
- Rent or mortgage payment statement
- Phone bill
- Utility bill or utility work order
- Utah library card
- Utah resident fishing or hunting license
- Utah high school/college transcript or report card
- Written statement on employer's letterhead defining a job commitment with prospective student
- approved or denied free and reduced lunch application from prospective student's school
- Tribal correspondence
- Daycare or nursery school records of the prospective student's children
- K-12 registration demographic card of children enrolled in a Utah school
- Mail from an in-state or out-of-state business addressed directly to the student
- Current year automobile registration
- Consular ID card issued by SLC Mexican Consulate
If you have questions, please contact our registrar at the number below.
TELEPHONE (435) 833-8700 ext. 1807
FAX (435) 833-8756