The Adult Education Center is in the northwest corner of the building as seen by the black arrow.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
We follow the Tooele County School District calendar for holidays and days closed.
ESL INFORMATION (English & Spanish)
English Language Learner (ELL) classes begin each September.
To register for Adult Education ESL,
please see Kathy Bullough, Adult Education Registrar
ESL course begins September 8, 2020
Courses held each Tuesday and Thursday
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
* Las clases de Estudiantes del idioma inglés (ELL) comienzan cada septiembre.
Para registrarse en ESL de educación de adultos, consulte a Kathy Bullough, Registradora de educación de adultos
El curso de ESL comienza el 3 de septiembre de 2019
Cursos realizados todos los martes y jueves
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The fee for the 2020-21 school year will be $50.00
due at the time of registration.
Students will be considered enrolled once the following requirements have been met:
- Registration forms filled out and signed
- Proof of residency provided
- Registration fee paid
- Intake testing completed
APPROPRIATE "PROOF of RESIDENCY" DOCUMENTS
*Date furnished on document must be within the last 12 months
*Address on document must be the address the student currently resides at and match the address provided on the registration form (No Post Office Boxes)
- Utah driver's license
- Utah State ID
- Utah driver's privilege card
- Employer's pay stub
- Rent or mortgage payment statement
- Phone bill
- Utility bill or utility work order
- Utah library card
- Utah resident fishing or hunting license
- Utah high school/college transcript or report card
- Written statement on employer's letterhead defining a job commitment with prospective student
- approved or denied free and reduced lunch application from prospective student's school
- Tribal correspondence
- Daycare or nursery school records of the prospective student's children
- K-12 registration demographic card of children enrolled in a Utah school
- Mail from an in-state or out-of-state business addressed directly to the student
- Current year automobile registration
- Consular ID card issued by SLC Mexican Consulate
Considering a GED? Please see our GED information page at the following link: by clicking the link below:
If you have questions, please contact our registrar at the number below.
TELEPHONE (435) 833-8750
FAX (435) 833-8756