The Adult Education Center is in the northwest corner of the building as seen by the black arrow.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Wednesday 8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Adult Education Registrar- Jolyn Larsen 435-833-8700 ext. 2207
Adult Education Teacher- Lynn Stuart 435-833-8700 ext. 2253
We follow the Tooele County School District calendar for holidays and days closed.
ESL INFORMATION (English & Spanish)
English Language Learner (ELL) classes begin each September.
To register for Adult Education ESL,
please see Jolyn Larsen
, Adult Education Secretary/Registrar
ESL course begins September 8, 2020
Courses held each Tuesday and Thursday
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
* Las clases de Estudiantes del idioma inglés (ELL) comienzan cada septiembre.
Para registrarse en ESL de educación de adultos, consulte a Jolyn Larsen, Registradora de educación de adultos
El curso de ESL comienza el 3 de septiembre de 2020
Cursos realizados todos los martes y jueves
5:00 pm - 8:00 pm
The fee for the 2020-21 school year will be $50.00
due at the time of registration.
Students will be considered enrolled once the following requirements have been met:
- Registration forms filled out and signed
- Proof of residency provided
- Registration fee paid
- Intake testing completed
APPROPRIATE "PROOF of RESIDENCY" DOCUMENTS
*Date furnished on document must be within the last 12 months
*Address on document must be the address the student currently resides at and match the address provided on the registration form (No Post Office Boxes)
- Utah driver's license
- Utah State ID
- Utah driver's privilege card
- Employer's pay stub
- Rent or mortgage payment statement
- Phone bill
- Utility bill or utility work order
- Utah library card
- Utah resident fishing or hunting license
- Utah high school/college transcript or report card
- Written statement on employer's letterhead defining a job commitment with prospective student
- approved or denied free and reduced lunch application from prospective student's school
- Tribal correspondence
- Daycare or nursery school records of the prospective student's children
- K-12 registration demographic card of children enrolled in a Utah school
- Mail from an in-state or out-of-state business addressed directly to the student
- Current year automobile registration
- Consular ID card issued by SLC Mexican Consulate
Considering a GED? Please see our GED information page at the following link: by clicking the link below:
If you have questions, please contact our registrar at the number below.
TELEPHONE (435) 833-8700 ext. 2207
FAX (435) 833-8756