DO YOU WANT TO APPLY FOR
FREE & REDUCED MEALS
FOR YOUR STUDENT?
UPCOMING 2020-2021 SCHOOL YEAR FREE/REDUCED APPLICATIONS
SUBMITTED PRIOR TO JULY 1, 2020 WILL BE WITHDRAWN
- Applications submitted July 1, 2019 - June 30,2020 are for the current 2019-2020 school year.
- Any application submitted before July 1, 2020 will be withdrawn and a new application will need to be submitted for the upcoming school year.
- Only applications submitted between July 1, 2020 - June 30, 2021 will be assessed for qualification for the upcoming 2020-2021 school year.
CLICK HERE or visit the link for instructions and details on application and qualification information.
Meal Service will continue through Summer 2020!
Mondays: You will receive breakfast and lunch for Monday and Tuesday.
Wednesdays: You will receive breakfast and lunch for Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday.
- Pick up times: 11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Pick Up Locations: We encourage you to go to the school that is geographically closest to your home. For a list of locations visit Summer Feeding 2020
- Large Bags: Please note that the bags of food will be considerably large (6-12 lbs of food per child) so plan to pick up by vehicle, or if you are walking, bring a cart, wagon or stroller.
- Some items may be frozen. Please visit the Frozen Items and Temps page for cooking/heating instructions.
- Dietary Restrictions: With this type of distribution, we will not be able to accommodate specific dietary restrictions (i.e. gluten-free diets, peanut allergies, etc.), but each bag of food will provide many options for students.
- If you are picking up meals for children that are not present: Please have the “Number of Children Vehicle Display” filled out and displayed as you come through the line. Signs will be required starting Monday, April 13. If you cannot print a sign at home, we will have some available upon request. (Sign is below) If you are picking up for more than one household please have a separate vehicle display sign for each household or family.
- PLEASE REMEMBER: This is a drive-through, grab-and-go service. Parents and students SHOULD NOT remain at the grab-and-go locations to eat. Please do not congregate while in line or after you have received your meals. When you are walking to our sites keep a minimum of 6-feet distance between you and others around you. When you drive up, you may have to grab the meals through the window off of a tray.
On behalf of the entire TCSD CNP Team, we thank you for all of your help and support. Any questions, please do not hesitate to call or email.
Please bring the below sign with you
when you do not have children present at the time of pick-up.
- On the left portion of the sign: write a Large Y or N for Milk with your meals
- In the large box on the right side of page: write your number of children
- Use LARGE, BOLD, easy to read from a distance text.
- Below the box is an area to clearly write your child's name and age to notify us of the children who are receiving the meals.
- You may continue on the back if you have a large group you are picking up for.
Please display this sign so our workers can view it easily.
FAQ on School Dismissal Feeding
Q. Will there be Summer Feeding this year?
A. Yes, there will be summer feeding this Summer 2020. It will look similar to what we have been doing in the month of April and May. Our site location amount will be smaller. Check back on our webpage for more information as summer draws near.
Q. Are lunch numbers needed in order to pick up food?
A. We were able to obtain an exemption to have all of our sites FREE! Anyone from anywhere 18 and younger can eat at any of our sites.
Q. Is breakfast being offered as well as lunch?
A. When a sack lunch is picked up during the afternoon, you can also pick up breakfast for the next morning. "Breakfast for tomorrow is picked up with lunch today."
Q. What if children needing lunch are stuck at home?
A. We will allow pick up and delivery of meals from any of our sites to children 18 and younger at their homes. Upon arrival, let us know how many lunches you need for your 18 and younger children, and we will be happy to serve you.
Q. Will there be a menu?
Q. What about the Ibapah and Vernon area?
A. Sack lunches will be prepped and available at Ibapah Elementary and Vernon Elementary. This site is a FREE for anyone 18 years old and younger. (Plans are in place for meals to be delivered to the reservation children as well from Ibapah Elementary.)
Child Nutrition Office
76 South 1000 West
Tooele, UT 84074
Monday - Friday
7:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
This institute is an equal opportunity provider.