Twenty Wells Elementary
- All of the interior concrete has been placed except for the stage.
- Exterior masonry has started and they are nearly complete on two classroom wings.
- Supply chain issues have us waiting to get the steel joists and deck.
- The mechanical room walls have been started.
- Boilers will arrive this month.
- All Footings and foundation is complete.
- Nearly all of the floor slabs are placed. The kitchen and boiler room are still finishing up some underground and should be complete by mid-November.
- Interior masonry walls are complete in two wings and almost done in the 3rd.
- Exterior masonry walls will begin this week.
- Site utilities are continuing to be placed.
- Supply chain issues have delayed the delivery date of the steel joist and deck into January.
- Right now we are still anticipating being ready to open in August but it will be a push to get there.
- We have changed some materials in the building that will allow us to make up some of the time lost with the delay of the joist and deck.