Tooele County School District

Skip to main content
Main Menu Toggle
Child Nutrition » School Meal Info

School Meal Info

Nutrislice Menu
Interactive school menus & nutrition information can be viewed via a web browser or mobile application.
If you want to use a mobile application for iOS or Android, use the banners below to download and install. 

Students with Special Diet requests will need to complete the below Special Diets Form.


Mobile Application Access









Apply Online
   For your convenience, we offer several ways to pay a lunch account
- Pay on any student or staff account 24/7 via credit or debit card via PaySchools.
- Pay at your student's lunchroom via cash or check from 8:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Come to the Child Nutrition office during business hours.
You are able to make payments through your Skyward Family Access account.
  • Click "Food Service"
  • Click "Make a Payment" link next to strudents name (no link available for mobile phones)
Add funds through your PaySchools account
Please contact PaySchools at (877) 393-6628 if you experience issues with their site.
Expand the below links for additional detailed instructions on how to use the payment system.

Please follow the steps shown in the below flyer

to learn how to transition to your new PaySchools account.


Any questions or issues with the site?

PaySchools Central customer support will be happy to help.
Contact them at the info shown in both flyers.
Budget jar
Want to know how much to budget for meals?
Refer to the Meal Prices form or the Monthly Budget Calculation form below to see
Full Pay and Reduced Pay
meals that are calculated for the year - by month!
Do you have a delinquent account?
for delinquent account processing information.

Yes! It’s back-to-school time again! (Where did the summer go?)

If you’re a parent or caregiver, look to MyPlate resources to send kids off with a healthy dose of nutrition.  

The website has food and nutrition information based on the five food groups – fruits, vegetables, grains, protein foods, and dairy. You can also find information and resources specific to different ages – such as kids aged 5-11 years old. Need a few tips to get started? MyPlate has easy-to-use and practical tip sheets just for these young children.


Use the below links to learn how school meals help families.

heart food


If your student requires a special diet from our lunchroom staff, please have a medical provider fill out the Medical Authority Checklist form and return it to the school lunchroom manager or school nurse.

If you have any questions, please speak with the dietitian at 435.833.1920, press 2.




In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity.

Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339.


To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at:, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA.


The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by:

  1. mail:
    U.S. Department of Agriculture
    Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights
    1400 Independence Avenue, SW
    Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or
  2. fax:
    (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or
  3. email:
    [email protected]


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.